While you are scheduling your post, you can access over 1 million high quality images and animated GIFs. You can search by keyword to find the perfect image or GIF to go along with your post.
Accessing Free Images & GIFs
1. From within the post composer, click on Attach Media:
2. Click on either Free Images or Free GIFs:
3. You can then use the Search box to find the image or GIF that best matches up with your post.
4. After finding the image(s) or GIF you want to use, simply click on the image or GIF, then click Select, and the image or GIF will be attached to your post.
Keep in mind for Facebook and Twitter you are able to attach multiple images to your post if you'd like.
Visual content is a key element to social media marketing, so take advantage of this new and exciting feature as much as possible! Here are some fun facts to consider:
- People are likely to only remember 10% of the information they hear 3 days later. However, when a relevant image is paired with that information, that number jumps to 65%!
- Tweets with images receive 150% more retweets than tweets without images!
- Posts with images on Facebook receive 2.3X more engagement than posts without engagement!
We also prepared this short video on how to use the photo library: