When you are creating a project, you can select the time zone that you prefer. You can also change the project time zone at any time.
Here's how you can change your existing project's timezone:
- Head to your project's settings page
2. Click Modify Project Settings
3. Choose your timezone from the dropdown list
Setting the project level timezone sets it as the default timezone selection to all project users.
Each user can still decide to see the project data in their own timezone. The user can then change their user level timezone in the project by:
- Clicking on the date range selector
- Choosing from an available list of time zones.