This article shows you how to add users. Give your team members and/or clients access to projects you create. You'll have plenty of control over which projects and what level of access each user will have.
In This Article:
Adding Users to your Project
Users you add can only access projects you choose.
To add an user:
1. Click on your project name on the top left of your dashboard and select Project Users:
2. Click the New User button to start on-boarding your team members or client:
3. When creating the new user, you'll first insert the basic info such as their name, email, and a temporary password for them.
4. Set permissions for the user. User permissions allow you to control which users are able to access your projects and the permissions that are applicable within each project.
5. When you're finished, click Save.