Facebook is changing the way groups connect to third-party applications like Social Report. To ensure a smooth transition to the new API, you must relink your Facebook groups to Social Report using the new method.
Perform the following steps for all of your Facebook groups by August 1st, 2018:
1. Log into Facebook and navigate to the groups page
2. Find your Facebook group, click the Settings icon to the right of the page title, and click Edit Group Settings
3. Look half-way down the page and click Add Apps
4. Scroll down the list of apps and click on Social Report
5. Click the Add button at the lower right-hand corner of the window
And that's all there is to it: you've relinked your Facebook group to Social Report. You can continue using Facebook groups in Social Report as usual.