Some activity in your social profiles may need to be taken cared of by other members in the team. By assigning them as tasks in Social Report, you can monitor the resolution through the Task Performance Report.
Reviewing Tasks Performance
To view the Task Performance Report, go to Tasks > Task Performance Report.
The reports available are as follows:
Tasks by Date - shows the trend of tasks assigned and completed during the selected period.
Task Performance by Team Member:
- Assigned - number of tasks assigned to the user
- Completed - number of tasks completed by the user
- First touch - number of minutes from the time the task was assigned to the user up to the time he first opened it
- Task resolution - number of minutes from the time the task was assigned up to the time it was completed
- Completion ratio - percentage of resolved tasks over all tasks assigned
Export Team Performance Report
You can export this report as a PDF using the Run Report button on that page.