Scheduling Video Posts to Instagram is an easy process. When in your compose screen, click on "attach media".
From here, you can select the "video tab" and "upload from disk".
To attach a video from an external folder instead, like Google Drive, select the folder and click on the video you want to attach.
If you haven't connected an external folder, you can learn how here.
Once you have a video attached, you can select your Instagram Business Profile & schedule the post 🎉
That's it! On your post's scheduled time, the video will publish to Instagram automatically.
Things to keep in mind
- Direct scheduling of videos to Instagram is currently only available for Instagram Business Profiles. If yours is still a Personal Profile, check out our guide on converting your IG to Business. It's easy & FREE! 🎉
Instagram Limitations for Direct Posting Videos
- File type: MOV or MP4
- Maximum aspect ratio 16:9
- Minimum aspect ratio: 4:5
- Maximum horizontal pixels: 1920
- Duration: 60 seconds maximum, 3 seconds minimum
- File size: 100MB maximum (videos over 10mb should be attached from an external folder connection)