Social Report's Reseller program allows businesses to offer Social Report's powerful suite of tracking tools to their customers. This falls under our Pro plan.
In this article we'll review:
- What we offer
- What you need
- White labeling
- Reselling best practices
What we offer
- The ability to white label the web dashboard, branding Social Report's dashboard as your own product
- An API allowing for automated account management
- Wholesale pricing so that you can up-sell to your customers and generate a profitable revenue stream. Volume discounts start at 100 projects.
What you need
- Your own website to list your services and packages
- Your own billing system to charge your customers based on the packages you create for them
- Reseller Strategy: Decide if you'll be reselling the tool by itself, or combining it with an added service you'll be providing such as social media management or content creation.
- Marketing: Create and execute a marketing strategy that will bring you clients.
- Support: Choose how you'd like to support your clients. You can front the support and pass your questions over to our own support team, or you can have your clients contact us directly (support and training is not white labeled).
We allow you to customize the login page, domain, email and much more with our white label features.
Reselling Best Practices
As a reseller, you are selling access to a Social Report Project.
If your client is a single location business, you'll sell them access to a single project. If they are a multi location business, you'll be selling them the number of projects according to the amount of locations they own.
Reselling to an agency? You'll be selling them access to the amount of projects equivalent to the total client locations they manage.
Ensuring one of your clients doesn't use up all of your resources (profiles, posting schedules, etc.) in their project is key to maintaining a successful reseller account.
You'll want to make sure you limit each project your create based on the package you've built for them. Learn more about limiting project settings.
For more advanced resellers who have access to developer(s).
By using our API, you can have projects automatically created each time a user registers on your website. Projects can be automatically modified to have the limits according to your pricing tier, users can automatically be added as well.