Connecting your Facebook Group to Social Report is a bit different than connecting your Personal Profile or Page.
Facebook now requires you to add an app in your group's settings in order for us to have access for publishing and reporting.
Start at Your Group's Settings
1. Log into Facebook and navigate to the groups page
2. Find your Facebook group, click the Settings icon to the right of the page title, and click Edit Group Settings
3. Look half-way down the page and click Add Apps
4. Scroll down the list of apps and click on Social Report
5. Click the Add button at the lower right-hand corner of the window
Now you're ready to start connecting your Facebook Group to Social Report!
Connect Your Group to Social Report
On your Project dashboard, click the (+) sign on the upper right hand of the page to Connect Profiles
Select Facebook (Profiles, Pages, Groups)
Login to your Facebook account, if you are not already.
Note: The next few steps are extremely important. If you do not accept every permission as is, you will run into problems with scheduling posts & generating reports.
Click OK to allow Social Report to post for you.
Lastly, click OK to allow Social Report to manage your Pages and Groups.
From here, you'll be able to select which Pages and Groups you want to connect to your Social Report project.