Want to know the most common hashtags you use on social media? We've saved it all for you to reuse!
If you find yourself using the same hashtags in your social posts, save a lot of time by accessing auto-generated hashtags for you to reuse in your succeeding posts. Here's how to access and use it to post to your social media networks:
Accessing auto-generated hashtags
1. Create a new status update by clicking the Schedule a Post button at the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
2. Click the hashtag button on the right-hand side of the screen.
3. You'll see three options at the top of the hashtag menu:
- Hashtags: hashtags you've recently posted to social media
- Combinations: collection of hashtags commonly grouped together. Click edit to add a title of the hashtag combination.
- Most Popular: trending hashtags on social media
Adding a title:
4. Use the hashtag/s by clicking on it. The hashtags will be automatically placed inside your post.
Want to create a hashtag template instead? Check out our guide on social media templates here.