A common issue when connecting your Facebook Pages or Groups to your Project is that the right permissions are not given to Social Report in order to access these profiles.
In this article, we'll show you how to:
Reset the Business Integrations Connection
First of all, you'll want to remove any permission from your Facebook account before we can properly connect the Pages or Groups.
1. While logged in on Facebook, go to Settings.
2. On the left side-bar, click Business Integrations. You will see Social Report under Active Business Integrations. Tick the box to remove Social Report's Permissions.
Now that we've removed the permissions, let's take a look at how to properly connect the account so that Social Report can have access to Pages & Groups:
1. On your Project dashboard, click Connect Profiles then select Facebook.
2. Login to your Facebook account, if you are not already. Then, click Continue.
3. Click OK to allow Social Report to post for you.
4. Lastly, click OK to allow Social Report to manage your Pages and Groups.
It is extremely important that you do not select "choose what you allow" - this can cause us to lose posting privileges, reporting permissions and will eventually cause conflicts with Instagram if you plan on connecting your Instagram Business Profile for direct posting.
From here, you'll be able to select which Pages and Groups you want to connect to your Social Report project.
If you'd like to learn more about this, watch the video below: